Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevini Scheme (KASS)
[ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಆರೋಗ್ಯ ಸಂಜೀವಿನಿ ಯೋಜನೆ (KASS)]
Cashless Health Programme for State Government Personnel
Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme (KASS) has been approved by the state cabinet and will
launch soon. The main aim of the Karnataka Arogya Sanjivani Scheme is to provide assistance to
government employees and their family member’s thereby maintaining life and health balance. In this
article, we will tell you about the objectives, salient features
The state cabinet has approved the Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme (KASS), which will begin
operations shortly. The Karnataka Arogya Sanjivani Scheme’s primary objective is to assist
government employees and their families in achieving a healthy balance between life and health. The
Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevini Scheme’s objectives, key features, and complete details will be
discussed in this article.
Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevini Scheme 2023
(ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಆರೋಗ್ಯ ಸಂಜೀವಿನಿ ಯೋಜನೆ 2023)
On 30 May 2022, Karnataka Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai stated that the cashless treatment
program known as the Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevini for State government employees had already
received approval from the state cabinet and would soon be implemented. According to the CM, BS
Yediyurappa, the previous chief minister, played a key role in establishing the 7th Pay Commission to
review the pay of State government employees. It has been chosen to comprise the seventh
Compensation Commission and eliminate the aberrations in compensation of the State government workers this year. When state government employees are content, only then can the state’s citizens
receive quality services.
As a progressive state, Karnataka’s government employees are obligated to ensure that public
services reach even the most disadvantaged members of society. According to CM Bommai, & state
govt. Employees ought to be honest and sincere in order to complete their tasks within the allotted
time. He further added, & Those heading the chosen government and the administration resemble two
wheels of the advancement chariot which ought to run couple for the advancement of the State.
Bommai recalled how former Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa successfully dealt with the first and
second waves of the COVID-19 virus with the assistance of state government employees. The CM
also acknowledged Shadakshari’s leadership in safeguarding the employees & interests as president of the State Government Employees Association.
Highlights of the Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevini Scheme
(ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದಲ್ಲಿ ಆರೋಗ್ಯ ಸಂಜೀವನಿ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮದ ಮುಖ್ಯಾಂಶಗಳು)
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka ArogyaSanjeevani Scheme|
|Approved By||State Cabinet Committee|
|Scheme Details||Law and Parliamentary Affairs Minister BasavarajBommai|
|Beneficiaries||State government employees and their families|
|Scheme Benefits||Cashless medical treatment to state government employees and their dependent family members|
The Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevini Scheme & Key Features
(ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಆರೋಗ್ಯ ಸಂಜೀವನಿ ಯೋಜನೆ ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಲಕ್ಷಣಗಳು)
The significant elements and features of this Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Plan are as per the following:-
- The state bureau supported the execution of the Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Plan (KASS) on 22 July 2021.
- In the past, the KASS Scheme was mentioned in the state budget.
- Basavaraj Bommai, Minister of Law and Parliamentary Affairs, provided information regarding the scheme.
- The majority of the Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme’s beneficiaries are state government employees.
- Medical care for state government workers and their families will be provided without charge or for no cost at all.
- The employees will greatly benefit from this plan in these pandemic circumstances.
- The state government will cover the entire treatment cost.
- The Karnataka Arogya Sanjivani Scheme aims to support the health of government workers who have been working hard during the pandemic.
- It typically covers all Karnataka state government employees and their dependents.
- This plan will empower to keep harmony between the life and soundness of the workers and to assist them with adapting to the circumstances.
- All out costs of this Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevini Plan will be about Rs. 250 crores annually.
Cabinet Approval for the Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕಆರೋಗ್ಯಸಂಜೀವನಿಯೋಜನೆಗೆಸಚಿವಸಂಪುಟದಅನುಮೋದನೆ)
On 22 July 2021, the Karnataka state bureau panel supported the execution of the Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Plan (KASS). This plan was recently reported in the Karnataka Financial Plan 2021-22. The government of Karnataka is participating in this going to provide state government employees and their families with non-cash medical care. Through this plan, the state government will give the necessary help to the representatives and their families in this essential period after decreased Coronavirus spread. Plans are being made for the Karnataka Arogya Sanjivani Yojana to help employees. It will prove to be beneficial to the government. Workers who are continuously employed throughout the pandemic. The financial plan designated for this plan is Rs. 250 crores per year, on average.
Karnataka Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevini Scheme goals
The significant goals of the Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Plan are as per the following:-
- In this scheme, the state government will give help to state government workers.
- Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Plan will cover all the public authority representatives as well as their relatives.
- State employees and their families would be able to get medical care without having to pay for it.
- The Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme will be implemented in the most transparent manner.
- The state government will take steps to ensure that the scheme provides benefits to all employees.
- Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevini Plan will empower to keep harmony between life and wellbeing in the state.
- State government’s health. Employees are of great concern because they consistently worked as COVID-19 frontline workers during critical times.
- The soundness of every worker is important to the state govt. during the ongoing outbreak of the Coronavirus.
▣ Department Head Office