(ಹೆಣ್ಣು ಮಕ್ಕಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಭಾಗ್ಯಲಕ್ಷ್ಮಿ ಯೋಜನೆ)
Guidelines 2023 PDF @ blakshmi.kar.nic.in
Bhagya lakshmi Scheme for Girl Child Guidelines PDF download at official website
blakshmi.kar.nic.in | Check Scheme objectives | Scheme Benefits | Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme | Amount of The Scholarship
The guidelines for the Karnataka Bhagya lakshmi Scheme for Girl Child in 2023 can be downloaded as a PDF from blakshmi.kar.nic.in. The Karnataka bhagyalakshmi scheme aims to promote the birth of girls in BPL families and elevate their social and familial status. In the Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana, state govt. if the child’s mother, father, or natural guardian satisfies some of the conditions outlined in this article, it will provide financial assistance to the girl child.
Karnataka Bhagya lakshmi Scheme for Girls in 2023
(2023 ರಲ್ಲಿ ಹುಡುಗಿಯರಿಗಾಗಿ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಭಾಗ್ಯಲಕ್ಷ್ಮಿ ಯೋಜನೆ)
The Karnataka Bhagya lakshmi Scheme for Girl Children in Karnataka aims to increase the number of girls born
to BPL families.
- Elevating the status of girls so that they can become empowered members of society.
- Giving monetary guide to young lady kid through her mother/father/natural guardian
Criteria for Karnataka Bhagya lakshmi Scheme Eligibility
(ಭಾಗ್ಯ ಲಕ್ಷ್ಮಿ ಯೋಜನೆಯ ಅರ್ಹತೆಯ ಮಾನದಂಡಗಳು)
- Benefits from the Bhagya Lakshmi scheme are only available to candidates who meet the
following requirements: girl children must be born in a BPL family after March 31, 2006.
- Girl child birth registration must be completed within one year of the birth date.
- A BPL family can receive benefits from the Bhagya lakshmi scheme for up to two girl children.
- The young lady ought not to be filling in as kid work.
- Girls should have been properly immunized in accordance with the health department’s
- To become qualified for development sum, it is compulsory that a young lady kid finishes the
eighth norm and she shouldn’t have been offered before the age of 18 years.
In Karnataka, who can apply for the Bhagya lakshmi Scheme?
(ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದಲ್ಲಿ, ಭಾಗ್ಯಲಕ್ಷ್ಮಿ ಯೋಜನೆಗೆ ಯಾರು ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಬಹುದು?)
The girl’s mother, father, or natural guardian. They can get in touch with the Child Development
Project Officer (CDPO) or the District’s Deputy Director of Women and Child Development.
Karnataka Bhagya lakshmi Scheme Annual Scholarship
(ಭಾಗ್ಯ ಲಕ್ಷ್ಮಿ ಯೋಜನೆ ವಾರ್ಷಿಕ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿವೇತನ)
In the Bhagya lakshmi Scheme in Karnataka, the following girl child scholarships will be awarded
|For 1stto 3rd Class||Rs. 300|
|For 4th Class||Rs. 500|
|For 5th Class||Rs. 600|
|For 6th and 7th Class||Rs. 700|
|For 8th Class||Rs. 800|
|For 9th and 10th Class||Rs. 1000|
Advantages of the Karnataka Bhagya lakshmi Scheme
(ಭಾಗ್ಯಲಕ್ಷ್ಮಿ ಯೋಜನೆಯ ಪ್ರಯೋಜನಗಳು)
- The Bhagya lakshmi Scheme in Karnataka has the following advantages: Girl children will
receive health insurance coverage up to Rs. 25000 every year.
- Yearly Grant b/w Rs. 300 to Rs. There will be an increase in the birth rate of girl children in
economically disadvantaged segments of society. One thousand will be given to girl children
up until class 10.
- Status of young lady kids would be expanded inside family and society.
- In addition to these benefits, the parents must receive Rs. 1 lakh in the event of an accident
42,500 for the beneficiary’s natural death.
- The beneficiary would receive Rs 34,751 after 18 years.
Karnataka Bhagya lakshmi Scheme User Login
(ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಭಾಗ್ಯಲಕ್ಷ್ಮಿ ಯೋಜನೆ ಬಳಕೆದಾರರ ಲಾಗಿನ್)
Step 1: First of All go to the Official Website of the Scheme given below:-
Step 2: The home page of the official website will appear as shown in the image below:-
Step 3: Now click on the login button on the home page.
Step 3: After clicking on the login button, the user login page will open after entering the “user
name” and “password” you will have to enter the “Captcha Code” after that, the user can Login by clicking on the “submit “button”.
Karnataka Bhagya lakshmi Scheme In Kannada PDF
(ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಭಾಗ್ಯಲಕ್ಷ್ಮಿ ಯೋಜನೆ ಕನ್ನಡ PDF ನಲ್ಲಿ)
For Scheme-Related / Software-Related Queries…
☎📞Please Contact Us
◉ Phone: 080-22355984
▣ Assistant Director (Women & Child Department)