Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Scholarship for the Single Girl Child: The fellowship will encourage research that leads to the awarding of an Ph.D. and to provide aid to the education of children raised by parents who are single There is no specific number of open positions. The fellowship will be granted for a period of 5 years over the course of its. In this article we will be discussing this fellowship scheme, the Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship for a Single Girl Child. We will also inform our readers about the goals, eligibility criteria and application process of the fellowship program.
About Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Scholarship for the Single Girl Child
The term “single girl kid” refers to the situation where there is only 1 female in a household and any of the children is male. As part of this program female scholars with a twin or twins or one of the fraternal daughters is qualified to be considered for fellowships within her area of study. If the family already has at least one son along with their sole daughter, the girl is not eligible to apply for a fellowship in the specific program.
In the process of making an online form, evidence that you are a single girl is required to be provided in the form of an affidavit for Rs.100or stamp paper signed by the parents. This affidavit should be authenticated by an SDM or First Class Magistrate/Tahsildar in accordance with the prescribed form (Annexure I). If both parents of the applicant have died and the candidate’s guardian has died, the guardian can make the affidavit in their behalf.
Objective Of Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Single Girl Child
- In order to provide financial aid for children of single mothers who want to pursue advanced studies in field of social science.
- Recognizing the importance of ensuring the standard of the small family unit.
- To recognize the social norms associated with the family of an unmarried mother with her child.
- To disseminate the notion that having a girl by yourself is the standard.
- To support and encourage single women in the community.
Benefits Of Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Single Girl Child
- There are many benefits that are provided by the fellowship, for example:
- In this scheme, researchers will receive 31,000 RS each month.
- In this program researchers with senior positions will receive 35,000 RS per month.
- Additionally, Divyang scholars will also be provided with 35,000 Rs each month.
- It is possible that the students will be provided with housing for dormitories (HRA)
Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Any single female child of her parents pursuing a Ph.D. at a recognized university/college/institute is eligible.
- The goal is to accommodate single women enrolled taking the full time Ph.D. programs.
- Part-time or distance Ph.D. acceptance is not approved.
- In the event that research involves part-time or open learning or part time, the student is not qualified to receive an award.
- Girls who are between 40 and 40 years old for the general age group, and age 45 for the SC/ST/OBC as well as PWD are qualified.
- The institutions listed below are qualified to receive this fellowship
- Central/State universities have valid NAAC certification in accordance with the clause 2(f) in the UGC Act, 1956.
- University recognized as a university pursuant to section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 with NAAC recognition.
- Government-funded, degree-granting institutions.
- Nationally-important institutions.
- Non-teaching employees of any university/college/HEI*/Central/State/UT government is not eligible for the fellowship.
- A scholar who has either completely or partially utilized a fellowship to pursue a Ph.D prior to the scheme is not eligible to receive a fellowships in the program.
Required Documents for Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship
- Aadhar is linked and verified with mobile phones.
- bank account
- Mobile Number
How To Apply For Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship
A short announcement has been published on the website of the UGC which can be accessed at www.ugc.ac.in.
- A person who wants to apply for this scheme should first go to the website of this scheme.
- The home page will be displayed before you, and you will see a separate section dedicated to Savitribai Jyotirao Phule Fellowship For Girls Who Are Single.
- In this section, there are two options available to new users and to log to your accounts .
- Simply click on “New User” and a new screen will open before you, with the registration’s name.
- On this page for registration on the registration page, you must complete the required information like the fundamental information like mother’s name, father’s name, the category gender, mobile number, birth date and email address along with your Aadhar number.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Then, click”Submit.
- This is the entire process to fill out.