Suryashakti Kisan Yojana:–The Gujarat government Gujarat has introduced the Suryashakti Kisan Yojana. With this scheme the farmers are able create electricity that they can use for own consumption by utilizing the grid. They can also sell any surplus electricity generated for the use of government. In this article, we’ll provide all the necessary details about the Yojana. Learn the ways to make use of the Yojana when you read this article. In addition, you will also learn more regarding its objectives and benefits, as well as characteristics, eligibility, documents, the application process, and more.
About Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
The Gujarat government Gujarat has introduced the Suryashakti Kisan Yojana. With this scheme the farmers are able generate their own electricity making use of solar panels in their fields. This will increase their earnings by a third. Farmers can also sell any surplus electricity they generate to the government through the grid. To carry out this program farmers will be given a 60% discount on the expense associated with this project(establishing solar panel systems) through the state and Central Government and 30% of the cost of the project will be given to the farmer via loans with the interest range of 4.5 percent to 6%. The remaining 5% of the project cost will be the responsibility of the farmer.
The total length of the program will be 25 years, which will be divided into a seven year and an 18-year period. In the scheme farmers will receive an amount per unit of 7, for the initial seven years, and a cost of 3.5 per unit for all the 18 remaining years. A total of 12400 farmers in 33 districts will be eligible for this scheme. In addition, this scheme will also provide uninterrupted power supply throughout the day.
Objective of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
The principal goal of the Suryashakti Kidan Yojana is to provide energy source to farmers who need irrigation. Through this program, solar panels will be put up on farms so farmers have access to irrigation facilities. In addition, farmers will sell any leftover electricity to the state, which will assist them in earning an additional income. Implementation of this program will ensure that there is a continuous electricity supply throughout the day. In addition, the standard of life of farmers will also improve. Through the introduction of this scheme, 12400 farmers from 33 districts will benefit.
Details Of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2024
|Name of the scheme
|Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
|Government of Gujarat
|Farmers of Gujarat
|To provide a power supply
|Mode of application
Benefits And Features Of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
- The Gujarat government Gujarat has announced the Suryashakti Kisan Yojana.
- With this program the farmers are able generate electricity on their own by making use of the solar panel on their farm. This will increase their earnings by a third.
- Farmers can also sell any surplus electricity to the government through the grid.
- To carry out this plan, 60% of the subsidy for the cost of construction will be offered by the state government and Central Government and 30% of the project’s costs will be refunded to the farmer via loans with the interest range of 4.5 percent to 6%. The remaining 5% cost of the project will be paid from the farm.
- The duration of the program shall be for 25 years, which is split into a the 7 year period and the 18 year time period.
- Under the program farmers will be offered an amount per unit that is Rs 7. seven years and a rate of 3.5 per unit for the following 18 years.
- A total of 12400 farmers from 33 districts will benefit from this program.
- In addition, this plan will also provide uninterrupted power supply throughout the daytime.
- The implementation of this plan will also lower the power cost
- It is will provide insurance for the PV system.
- The land in the PV system may be used to cultivate crops.
- It will be able to grow
Required Documents For Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- Aadhar Card
- Resident certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID etc
How To Apply For Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
- The first step is to need to visit the official website of the Gujarat Power Research and Development cell
- Your home page should show prior to you.
- On the homepage on the home page, you must select Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
- You will be taken to a different page.
- In this section, you need complete all required details such as the name of your email address and mobile number.
- Now, you must submit all the documents required
- Once you’ve done that, click submit
- Following this process, you are able to apply under Surya Shakti Kisan Yojana.