Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme The scheme-: The Wednesday of this week will be the state-wide inauguration of the Ungalai Thedi Ooril plan, made public by the chief minister M K Stalin to guarantee the ongoing provision of government programs as well as services for the people which will be held. Collectors will be in a taluk every month in the plan to engage with people and listen to their concerns.
About Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme 2024
District officials and district collectors will be in a taluk within their districts during the third Wednesday every month, as per the scheme announced by the chief minister the 23rd of November 2023. District-level officials and district collectors from various departments will remain in the taluks of their choice for 24 hours, beginning around 9:00 a.m. on Wednesdays to carry out field inspections of the various programs and services offered by the various departments of the state government. Inspectors will inspect the primary hospitals, stores for rations cooperatives as well as government offices and schools in the morning.
For as wide a range of areas as possible across the Taluk to cover as many locations as possible, they will be split into teams. Between the hours of 2:30 and 4:45 p.m. There will be a meeting to review the findings of the visit. Public interaction and public presentations will be scheduled in the 1-and-a-half hour timeframe between 4:30 p.m. until 6 p.m.
Overview Of Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme 2024
|Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme
|Chief Minister M K Stalin
|to interact with people and address their complaints
|Not Launched Yet
An Overview Of Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme 2024
The new strategy aims to realize the goals of former Chief Minister CN Annadurai, who advised his fellow party members to “Go to the People; Live among them; Learn from them, and Serve them.” The principal duties of the government is to ensure that the advantages of every program and initiatives are received by the people and eliminate any obstacles that might be in the way.
Benefits Of Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme 2024
A few of the most significant aspects and advantages that the plan offers are:
- This program is described as”the “Kala Aaaivil Mudhalvar” scheme’s next phase (Chief Minister of Field Inspection).
- In the Kalathil Mudhalvar program The chief minister presided at many district-level meetings to discuss ideas and interact with various aspects of the community
- Based on the information they gathered from field inspections that were conducted in camps like the Ungal Thedi Ungal Ooril camps District collectors will develop strategies to streamline operations and speed up projects.
- As well as interacting with the citizens In addition, they would collect their grievances in petitions and present them to the authorities.
- In order to ensure that the people could be able to access government services easily Administration officials recommended that people make use of the camps.
- The state government as well as the general public are connected via the collectors. Despite the officials’ closeness with the general public, they depend on the collectors for their confidence and confidence.
- Every week, there are meetings between the general public and collectors, to present petitions.
- A group of representatives from different departments will be visiting each firka within that particular Taluk one week prior to the scheduled visit to gather opinions from the people in general.
How To Apply For Ungalai Thedi Ungal Ooril Scheme 2024
It is important to note that the Government of Tamilnadu has not officially announced a formal application process for this scheme at present. However, the procedure for submitting applications for all schemes is listed below.
- First, go to the official site for the program.
- Homepages of our site is displayed.
- On the home page you can click the apply online option.
- A new tab will open at the top of your screen.
- Include information like address, name as well as date of birth, complaints, etc. on your application.
- Be sure to verify the information provided.
- Then, click the submit button.