Child CBSE Udaan Yojana 2023:- The Central Government led by Prime Minister Modi is making many efforts at various levels for the welfare of the daughters of the country and as part of these efforts, many types of programs have also been started. Today we will tell you about a government welfare program which will prove to be very helpful in fulfilling the dreams of daughters.
On this page we will get information about the Children CBSE UDAN program started by the government. Through this program the government is trying to increase the enrollment of girls in engineering colleges.
Child CBSE Udaan Yojana 2023
- Scheme Name- Child CBSE Udan Scheme 2023
- Year:- 2023
- Who started it – Central Government
- Beneficiaries – Daughters of the Nation
- Goal: -To encourage girls to do engineering.
- Official website – https://www.cbse.gov.in.
- Helpline number: 011-22509256.
Child CBSE Udaan Yojana 2023
The Ministry of Human Resource Development and the Central Board of Education, Government of India have come together to launch the CBSE Udaan Bal initiative. This program will benefit female students who have passed class 11th and have decided to continue their studies to prepare for engineering entrance exams.
Through this program, the government provides necessary educational resources to the beneficiary female students and also conducts virtual courses at 60 locations across the country under the government program. The benefit of this program will be available to those studying in class 11th in Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya, state or centrally recognized government schools and private schools recognized by the CBSE board.
Objectives Of Child CBSE Udaan Yojana
Talking about the objective of Child CBSE Udaan Scheme, the main objective of this program is to increase the number of girls in prestigious engineering colleges and universities of the country. Under the programme, the government is paying special attention to the economically deprived sections of the society. Through this program the government aims to provide a platform that can encourage girls to pursue education.
Benefits And Features Of Child CBSE Udaan Yojana 2023
- The system is jointly managed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and the Central Board of Education.
- This program provides essential learning resources to eligible Grade 11 students to help them prepare for engineering entrance exams.
- The government plans to conduct virtual classes at around 60 locations across the country.
- Through the program itself, eligible students get financial assistance to purchase a tablet or receive a free tablet.
- The government is also planning to provide teaching materials. For this purpose an online portal will be launched which will provide reading material and important videos for learning.
- In this system, information programs are organized for those students who do not have much knowledge of the use of technical assistance.
- The benefit of CBSE Udaan Scholarship is available only for female students. For this purpose, several criteria have been kept in mind and only if these are fulfilled, female students can get the benefit.
Child CBSE Udaan Yojana 2023(Eligibility)
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- Class 11 students from Navodaya schools, Kendriya Vidyalayas, government schools (recognized by the state or central government) and CBSE affiliated private schools are eligible for the program.
- Only girl students of Science Faculty are eligible to participate in the program. Apart from this, the subjects in class 11th should be Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- The student must have completed 10th class with at least 70% marks.
- His grades in math and science must be above 80 percent.
Child CBSE Udaan Yojana 2023(Document)
- Aadhar Card (Student’s)
- Annual income certificate from parents
- Proof of original address of the student
- Marksheet Of class 10 and 11
- Cast Certificate,.
- student’s bank passbook
- passport size photo
Child CBSE Udaan Yojana 2023(Official Website)
To get more information about CBSE Udaan Yojana or to apply for the scheme, you should visit the official website of CBSE Udaan Yojana by clicking on the link.
Child CBSE Udaan Yojana 2023(How TO Online Apply)
- To apply for the programme, you first need to visit the official website of CBSE Academics.
- After entering the main page of the official website, you have to click on “Register”.
- Now you have to create your account by verifying the OTP using your email address, phone number etc.
- After creating an account, go to your personal account on the site. Then you have to find “Bal CBSE Udan Yojana” option or link and click on it.
- Now you will receive a notification. After reading these, you will have to go down and click on the “Apply” button.
- Now the Bal CBSE Udan Yojana Application Form will open on the screen in which you will have to enter all the information correctly.
- After providing the information you will also have to upload important documents using the Upload Documents option.
- Finally, once the document is uploaded, you have to click on the “Submit” button.
- So you can apply online for Bal CBSE Udan Yojana sitting at home.
Child CBSE UDAN Yojana Helpline Number
HOME PAGE- CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE- CLICK HERE