J&K Land for Landless Scheme:- The Jammu and Kashmir government has created history by accepting the Prime Minister Awas Yojna (PMAY) proposal to allot 5 plots of land to every landless family for housing. On August 25, the Office of the Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir barred citizens of the Union Territory from acquiring land under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) scheme to help the poor.
Stateless if he is a resident of J&K and his separate family and does not own any land in his own name or in the name of any family member or has no right to own land in 5 Marla or above. . Read below to know more about J&K Land Free Land Scheme like overview, objectives, features and benefits, eligibility criteria, application process and more.
About J&K Land for Landless Scheme
The Jammu and Kashmir government has ordered allotment of 5 Marla plots to landless PMAY beneficiaries. The Jammu and Kashmir government is providing 5 Marla plots of land under this scheme to those who do not have a house here to build their own comfortable houses. The Jammu and Kashmir Executive Council took this decision on June 21, 2023. The third phase of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will be provided to the beneficiaries in Jammu and Kashmir who are left behind or those who are left behind but want to apply for the scheme.
Governor Manoj Sinha said this is a historic day for Jammu Kashmir and a new beginning for thousands of landless families. This historic election will become a symbol of the fight for human rights, equality, dignity and equal opportunity for all.
J&K Land for Landless Scheme(Highlights)
|J&K Land for Landless Scheme
|Government of Jammu & Kashmir
|3rd July 2023
|Jammu and Kashmir
|To Provide 5 Marla land to the people of Jammu & Kashmir
|All landless people of Jammu & Kashmir
|1.83 lakh families
|No. of Plots
|A total of 2,711 plots distributed
|Online or Offline mode
J&K Land for Landless Scheme(Objectives)
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had said a few years ago that every family in the country needs a roof over their heads. Since then, governments have been working hard to realize this dream, and now it is slowly coming true. Jammu and Kashmir government launches scheme to provide land to landless families
J&K Land for Landless Scheme(Features&Benefits)
- The UT government has approved the allotment of five Marla government leasehold lands for the benefit of PMAY (G)/Awas beneficiaries and landless persons as per the guidelines issued by the Revenue Department.
- Eligible beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Gramin (PMAY-G) will get 5 Marla plots free of charge.
- This scheme launched by the Jammu and Kashmir government has given landless families their dream homes.
- The scheme is available to people if their homes are damaged in an attack.
- The main objective of this scheme is to help the landless families in J&K who do not have respectable, dignified and decent housing in the society.
- People will have the opportunity to prepare new ways of earning money under this scheme.
- 2,711 landless families were granted land under the scheme.
- The main objective of the program is to acquire remaining land by 2024.
- This will provide 150 yards of land for landless families. surveys found that 1.83 million families were homeless.
J&K Land for Landless Scheme(Eligibility)
- This program is open to anyone who resides on state property
- Those who reside on farmland are eligible
- Families who live in the forest
- Those who reside on custodian land are eligible
- Land allocated to displaced people close to Dachi Village Park where the government has not given the go-light for construction
- In J&K, there are housing options for everyone who does not own a home
Application Process for J&K Land for Landless Scheme
The Jammu and Kashmir government has launched the J&K Land for Free Land programme. The government has not released an official website to this effect; however, the government has taken swift action. We will update this article as new information comes into the system.
HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE