Kerala Mathruyanam Scheme:- According to an announcement by Health Minister Veena George, the Mathruyanam scheme, which provides free transportation to mothers and newborns from government hospitals to their homes after delivery, has been implemented in all government hospitals where deliveries take place. Read the full article to know about the Mathruyanam scheme including details, projects and content. Benefits, requirements, etc.
Kerala Mathruyanam Scheme 2023
Under the Mathruyanam scheme, Kerala provides free transport to mothers and babies from government hospitals to their homes. Health Minister Veena George said the Mathruyanam system will be implemented in all government hospitals. So far, 101 government hospitals – 50 taluk hospitals, 41 district maternity and children’s hospitals, 9 medical colleges and 1 public health center – have approved plans to use their birthplaces as offices .
Kerala Mathruyanam Scheme(Highlights)
|Government of India
|Health Minister Veena George
|All government hospitals where deliveries take place
Kerala Mathruyanam Scheme 2023(Features&Benefits)
- Hospitals have been directed to make certain that this service is provided to everyone, irrespective of their financial situation, in order to make the healthcare system more accessible and inclusive.
- The safety and welfare of women and children in the state are top priorities for the administration.
- The state’s ten delivery-focused hospitals have received National Target Quality Certification.
- In order to aid in the early discovery and treatment of birth abnormalities, a thorough newborn screening programme has been put in place at all delivery hospitals.
- 44 hospitals, both public and private, have received certification under the Mother and Child-Friendly Hospital Initiative since the project was launched in the nation.
- So far, 6640 babies have benefited from free surgeries under the Hridhyam scheme, which aims to discover and correct congenital heart problems in infants at no cost.
Kerala Mathruyanam Scheme(Eligibility)
- Families qualifying as APL (Above Poverty Line) or BPL (Below Poverty Line) can benefit from the Mathruyanam scheme irrespective of their background.
- All public hospitals where babies are delivered have received ministerial instructions to expedite the process.
Kerala Mathruyanam Scheme Application Process
There is no other way to apply for the program. Applicants should visit the nearest government hospital and apply for an application form for this purpose from the concerned office. After meeting the necessary requirements and documents, the beneficiary can enjoy the benefits of the
HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE