NAMO Tablet Yojana-:In the present Era digital education is more popular in the country considering the popularness of digital education our country prime minister has come up with an original method of promoting education via digital technology. So in this article we will discuss about the NAMO Tablet Yojana and step by step process for registration of the scheme.
About NAMO Tablet Yojana
With the introduction of the program, free tablets will be given to students at colleges. They will also be offered for subsidized price at 1,000 rupees as the government is determined to establish innovative avenues of modern learning in the country by offering top quality technological products to students so they can be able to reach higher new heights. This is an extremely helpful plan for all students, due to the tablets available for just a few thousand rupees.
Overview Of NAMO Tablet Yojana
|योजना का नाम
|नमो टेबलेट योजना 2022 (નામો ટેબ્લેટ યોજના)
|राज्य का नाम
|1000 रुपये मैं टेबलेट प्रदान करना
|शिक्षा विभाग गुजरात सरकार
Specification And Features Namo E-Tablet
- Tablet Brand: Acer / Lenovo
- Size: 7 Inch HD Display
- Quad-Core Processor 1.3 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB ROM
- 3450 MAh Battery
- Weight< 350 Gms
- 4G Micro Single SIM(LTE)(Voice Calling)
- 5 MP Rear Camera And 2 MP Front
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Eligiblity For NAMO Tablet Yojana
To enjoy the benefits of the scheme, you need to fulfill the following requirements for eligibility To be eligible for the scheme, you must meet the following criteria:
- In the first place, annual earnings of the household of the applicant should not exceed Rupees 1 lakh.
- The applicant must reside in Gujarat state.
- Students must be in the those who are below the poverty line.
- The students must have passed 12th class in the current financial year and have been admitted to the initial year of the graduation course at any college.
Documents Required For NAMO Tablet Yojana
- Domicile certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- 12th passing certificate
- Certificate to confirm the Admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Caste certificate
How To Apply For NAMO Tablet Yojana
To be a part of the scheme, you must follow the simple steps as follows:
- You need to go to your local college to sign up into this program. Namo tablet program.
- The institution the details of candidates who are eligible on its official website.
- The authorities will log in to this site using their unique ID for the institute.
- The Institute must go to the “Add New Student’ tab.
- They will include your personal details such as name, category course, name etc. within it.
- They will then join the board, and enter the seat number, which is yours.
- They then pay the amount (Rs. 1000) to the director at the Institute.
- The head will create an acknowledgement for this amount.
- The receipt number as well as the date will be added to the website.
- In the end, the tablet will be given to y