National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme:- An apprenticeship is a type of training provided to an employee to familiarize him with the job. In order to strengthen vocational training, the Indian government launched the National Training Promotion Plan.Through this article we provide you all the information about the program, What is the National Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme? Its purpose, advantages, features, admission criteria, required documents, application process, etc. So, if you want to know anything about NAPS, then you should read this article carefully till the end.
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
Recognizing the importance of vocational training, the Government of India has launched the National Vocational Training Promotion Program to promote vocational training. Under this plan, the government allocates tuition fees to vocational education universities to promote educational advancement. The costs of primary and elementary education providers are shared by the government.
The initial fee for this training is Rs 7500/500 hours/3 months. Under the plan, 25 percent of each student’s monthly payment (up to RS1,500) would be shared between the government and employers.
It is important to note that NAPS does not provide financial aid during the initial training period for new students. Under the scheme, all students not studying under the scheme will be covered
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme Apprenticeship
Training is training for employees to improve their skills. The courses are delivered in industry using tools available in the industry. In terms of education, basic education and vocational training are provided. The Indian government enacted the Education Act in 1961 to promote vocational training.
The Ministry of Skills Development and Entrepreneurship is responsible for the implementation of this Act. With the help of training, competent and skilled workers can be produced with the help of training opportunities provided by schools. With the help of this program, setting up a training platform takes no extra stress. Anyone with education can easily adapt to an industrial environment.
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme(Details)
|Name of the scheme
|National apprenticeship promotion scheme
|Government of India
|Citizens of India
|To promote apprenticeship training
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme(Categories Of Apprentices)
- Trade Apprentice
- Graduate apprentices
- Technician apprentices
- Vocational apprentices
- Optional trade apprentices
Types Of Apprenticeship Training
Basic education: Basic education is a type of education provided to people who have not received any education before learning to work. Under the National Training Promotion Scheme, the government will share the cost of training up to Rs 7,500 to promote education.
Vocational training: Vocational training or vocational training is a type of training provided by schools. Usually provided by the house itself. During on-the-job training, candidates are given job opportunities so that they can perform their jobs well. Training subsidies under vocational training are issued by the government within a certain range to promote training.
About Apprentice Act, 1961
Under student employment, it is necessary for the employer to provide training courses for the job you have chosen and the job you want. The 1961 Model Law was revised in December 2014. This law makes it even more complete. One of the biggest changes to the law is the revision of old trade and intellectual property rules. Under the plan, the group’s total workforce increased by 2.5% to 10%. Also includes optional marketing. Under the amendment, strict conditions such as prison conditions were removed and factories were allowed to provide basic training abroad.
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme(Available Services)
- Establishment search
- Enrolled candidates
- Apprentice search
- Apprenticeship status
- BTP search
- E certificate verification
- Certified apprentice search
- AITT result status
- Apply for apprenticeship training
- Update apprenticeship vacancies
- Claim submission
- Contract approval
- Claim approval
Implementing Agencies Of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
Government jobs and organizations operating in at least four or more vocational training areas under the direction of a training director will establish an organization under this program. For public and private sector organizations, the government’s training consultant will organize an organization under the National Regional Extension Plan.
After the successful implementation of the National Vocational Training Improvement Plan, the government will strive to promote vocational training. The government will set up vocational training committees in each district and set up training rooms in each district. This group will oversee implementation of the policy.
Fields Of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
Restricted trade: Restricted trade refers to trade or services notified by the government. There are currently 259 candidates available for study. A list of all of these can be found on research page
Non-Selective Industry: A non-selective industry is any job or service determined by the employer. These fields can be engineering, non-engineering, engineering or any technical education field.
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme(Durations)
|Routes of apprenticeship training
|Duration of basic training
|Duration of practical training/on the job training
|Minimum and maximum
|ITIs pass outs
|Minimum 1 year and maximum 2 years
|Trainees who have completed PMKVY/ MES-SDI courses or courses approved by State Governments/ Central Government
|Minimum 1 year and maximum 2 years
|Graduates/ diploma holders or persons pursuing graduation/ diploma in any engineering stream or medical or paramedical (Apprentices who are not covered under NATS administered by MHRD)
|Minimum 1 year and maximum 2 years
|Graduates/ diploma holders / 10+2 vocational certificate holders or persons pursuing graduation/ diploma in Arts or Commerce or Science streams such as B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., L.L.B etc.
|Maximum 1 year
|Dual-learning mode from ITIs
|Minimum 5 months and maximum 9 months
|Minimum 1 year and maximum 2 years
Objective Of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
The main objective of the National Education Promotion Scheme is to promote education across the country by providing various benefits to employers. The current number of students on campus is 230,000. The government hopes to increase this number from 2.3 million to 50 million. Through the National Training Promotion Plan, the government allocates training costs to employers so that the financial burden no longer falls solely on employers. This distribution encourages learning. India develops technical manpower with the help of vocational training programs as vocational training is one of the ways to improve skills by providing various important courses offered in schools.
- With the help of this scheme, a chance will give to put skills into practice and gain confidence in the working environment
- A national apprenticeship promotion scheme will also provide to enhance employability, quality of training, and experiential learning
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme(Features & Benefits)
- Through the National, Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme apprenticeship training will be promoted by the government by sharing the cost of training with the employers
- Under this scheme, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, modular employable skill under skill development initiative and other courses approved by State governments and Central governments will be covered
- For the implementation of the National apprenticeship promotion scheme, an online portal has launched which will help in administering
- Through this portal, an online registration facility will be available for employers, basic training providers, and apprentices
- Applicants can also get the details of Apprenticeship seats and vacancies through the official portal
- Selection and issuance of the offer letter to candidates can also be done through the official portal
- The official portal will also Monitor apprenticeship training
- Online payment of government share and Online submission of claims can also do through the official portal
- Through the official portal applications to potential employers can send.
- Under the National apprenticeship promotion scheme, the government will share Rs 7500 cost for basic training.
- On the job training cost for the maximum limit of Rs, 1500 per apprentice will be shared by the government
- Under National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme there are two types of apprenticeship training they are basic training and on the job training
- National apprenticeship promotion scheme will be implemented by the directorate of apprenticeship training for central undertaking and establishment operating their business in at least four or more state
- For state public sector and a private establishment, this scheme will be implemented by state apprenticeship advisors
- There will be two fields under the scheme that are designated trade and optional trade
- With the help of the National apprenticeship promotion program, skilled manpower will create in India.
Eligibility Criteria Of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
- Employers must have TIN/TAN number
- Employees must be registered on the educational website
- Employers must have bank account linked to Aadhar
- Employers must have EPFO/ESIC/FACTORY/COOPERATIVE/MSME
- Employees who want to undergo training in the following forms Total strength of the organization 2.5% to 10%.
- Apprentices must register on the portal
- All the apprentices must have an Aadhar number
- Must have a minimum age, educational qualification, and physical qualification prescribed for trade
- All the requirements of the apprentice’s act should fulfil.
- Apprentice must have completed at least 14 years of age
For Basic Training Providers:-
- BTPS require to have Aadhar link bank account
- Basic training providers must be physically verified by RDAT
- BTPS must register on the portal
Required Documents For National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
- Aadhar CARD
- Aadhar link bank account
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Procedure To Apply For National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
- First of all go to the official website, of the ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, click on apply for apprenticeship training
- Now you will redirect to a new page where you have to select the following details
- Establishment name
- Your region
- BTP facility available
- Trade type
- Industry type
- Establishment type
- Establishment category
- Establishment dealing with natural resources
- Operating in four or more States or Union territories
- Seat available
- Agency code
- Now you have to click on the search
- After that, the details of the establishment name will be on your computer screen
- Now you have to click on the establishment name in which you want to apply
- After that, you will redirect to the establishment detail page
- Now you will find a link to apply
- You have to click on this link
- After that registration form will appear before you
- You have to enter all the required details like applicants registration number, date of birth, email id etc in the registration form
- Now you have to click on apply
- By following this procedure applicant’s request for apprenticeship will go for approval to the establishment
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme(Official Website)
OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- CLICK HERE
HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE