Suryashakti Kisan Yojana:- The Government of Gujarat has launched Suryashakti Kisan Yojana. In this way, farmers can generate electricity online for workers to use and sell the remaining electricity to the government. In this article, we will explain all the important things about Yojana. By reading this article, you will understand how to benefit from Yojana. Apart from this, you will also get information about its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, application process, etc.
About Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
The Government of Gujarat has launched Suryashakti Kisan Yojana. Through this project, farmers can use solar energy to generate electricity in their fields and double their income. Farmers can also sell electricity to the government online. To implement the scheme, the state and central government will provide 60% of the project (installation of solar energy) cost to farmers and 30% of the project cost through loans and interest rates. 4.5% to 6%, and the remaining 5% of the plan will go to farmers.
The total duration of the scheme is 25 years, divided into periods from 7 to 18 years. Under the scheme, farmers will get a subsidy of Rs 7 per unit for the first seven years and Rs 3.5 per unit for the remaining 18 years. About 12,400 farmers in 33 districts have benefited from the program. In addition, the system also guarantees power supply 12 hours a day.
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana(Highlights)
|Name of the scheme
|Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
|Government of Gujarat
|Farmers of Gujarat
|To provide a power supply
|Mode of application
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana(Objectives)
The main objective of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana is to provide farmers with electricity for irrigation. Through the scheme, farms will receive solar energy, allowing farmers to irrigate more efficiently. Apart from this, farmers can also sell their surplus electricity to the government, helping them earn extra income. After the implementation of this policy, power supply will be available for 12 hours a day. In addition to this, the lives of farmers will also be improved. Policy implementation, 12,400 farmers in 33 districts benefited.
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana(Benefits)
- The government of Gujarat has launched the Suryashakti Kisan Yojana.
- Through this scheme, farmers will be able to generate their own electricity by using solar panels on their farms and double their income.
- The farmers can also sell the leftover generated electricity to the government via the grid.
- In order to implement this scheme, 60% subsidy on the cost of the project will be given by the state and Central Government and 30% of the project cost will be provided to the farmer through a loan with an interest rate of 4.5% to 6% and the remaining 5% project cost will be borne by the farmer.
- The total duration of this scheme will be 25 years which will be split between 7 year period and 18 year period.
- Under the scheme, farmers will be provided a unit rate of Rs 7 for the first 7 years and a unit rate of Rs 3.5 for each unit for the remaining 18 years.
- Around 12400 farmers of 33 districts will benefit from this scheme.
- Other than that this scheme will also ensure 12 hours of power supply during the daytime.
- Implementation of this scheme will also reduce the electricity bill
- The state government is also going to provide insurance on the PV system
- The land under the PV system can be used for cropping
- The rural economy will also be developed
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana (Eligibility & Document)
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- Aadhar Card
- Resident certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID etc
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana(Statistics)
|Total (AG) Consumers
|Total No. of (AG) Feeders
|Total Districts Covered
|Total Contract Load
|172 Lakh hp (Avg: 11.43 hp/ farmer)
|Solar PV Potential
|Total Project Cost
|Rs. 1,05,000 crore
|Govt. of India Subsidy
|Govt. of Gujarat Subsidy
|Farmer’s Upfront Pmt.
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana(How To Apply)
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Gujarat Power R&D cell.
- The home page will appear before you
- On the home page, you are required to click on Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
- You will be redirected to a new page
- On this page, you have to enter all the required details like your name, email id, mobile number, etc
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under Surya Shakti Kisan Yojana
HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- CLICK HERE