TamilNadu Vella Nivarana Nidhi:- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin launches a Rs 6,000 cr relief package to provide assistance to families affected by Cyclone Michaung and floods in Chennai and Tiruvallur, Kanchipuram and Chengalpattu districts . The chief minister made the announcement after a discussion with office staff. Read below to know more about the Tamil Nadu Cyclone Michaung relief plan like overview, objectives, features and relief plans. Benefits, Tamil Nadu Rs 6,000 Financial Assistance Scheme, Registration Process and More.
About TamilNadu Vella Nivarana Nidhi
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Stalin on Sunday announced financial assistance of Rs 6,000 each to flood-affected families and compensation to several responsible persons, days after Michaung looted Chennai and surrounding areas reversal. The Tamil Nadu government on Saturday increased the compensation to the families of the deceased from Rs 400,000 to Rs 500,000 and announced a one-time compensation of Rs 6,000 to the families of the victims to compensate for the loss of life due to rain and floods. The government has been widely criticized for its poor response to Hurricane Michang.
Beneficiaries receive financial assistance at grocery stores. The number of persons or households in Chengalpattu, Tiruvallur, Kanchipuram and Chennai districts will receive income. The list of beneficiaries is being discussed at the highest level and details of the project will be included in the order (GO) which will be announced in a day or two.
TamilNadu Vella Nivarana Nidhi(Highlights)
|Tamil Nadu Vella Nivarana Nidhi
|Government of Tamil Nadu
|Tamil Nadu chief minister M K Stalin
TamilNadu Vella Nivarana Nidhi(Benefits)
- Stalin started the movement by providing financial aid to Velachery, a middle-class community of working-class and retired people in a flood-affected area.
- Cash distribution is done through the cashier.
- Recipients collecting food aid distribution points.
- discount is available to all cardholders in Chennai and residents of the three affected districts.
TamilNadu Vella Nivarana Nidhi(Assistance Amount)
- The Chief Minister ordered the distribution of Rs 6,000 to the victims of Typhoon Michang.
- A compensation of Rs 5 lakh has been provided to the families of the flood victims.
- The amount of assistance provided to people who have lost their homes will increase from 5,000 to 8,000.
- Compensation rate for damaged crops per hectare increased by over thirty-three percent to Rs. 13,500 starting from Rs.17,000.
- Prices of tree and plant products will increase from Rs 18,000 to Rs 22,500.
- A total of damaged catamarans will receive compensation of Rs 50,000, up from Rs 32,000, while some damaged vessels will get Rs 15,000, up from Rs 10,000. The price of the
- motorboat will increase from Rs 5 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh.
TamilNadu Vella Nivarana Nidhi(Registration Process)
The Tamil Nadu government has released Vella Nivarana Nidhi. The government has not released an official website to this effect; however, the government has taken swift action. We will update this article as soon as we receive new information about the system.
HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE