Telangana Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme:- States and governments run various programs to help meet the needs of all citizens who want to buy a home. Citizens receive financial assistance through these programs to enable them to purchase homes. Recently, the Telangana government launched the Indiramma Nyumba Housing Scheme. Read below to know more about Indiramma Housing Scheme like details, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, scheme application process, housing admission process, etc.
About Telangana Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme
The Telangana government has announced plans to provide land to middle-class families living in poverty in the state and in need of housing. As part of the scheme, the government will provide them with land and Rs 5 lakh, which they can use to build houses on the land. The Coalition’s best plan to provide homes for homeless families and everyone is this. The government has launched many programs, including this one, to address the problems of some families who rent or live on the streets.
Telangana Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme(Highlights)
|Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme
|Government of Telangana
|To provide house to all lower-middle class households in the state who are impoverished and need a place to live
|Mode of application
Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme(Objectives)
The main objective of the scheme is to promote sustainable development by providing 5 million people with land to build houses on, which the government will also provide to all ethnic minorities. In addition to promoting stability and community development, this work aims to empower residents by understanding their needs. Through this scheme, people will be able to own their own homes to help them improve their lives and reduce financial problems arising from limited resources.
Telangana Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme(Benefits)
- The Telangana government launched the programme to lessen the financial responsibilities on impoverished families, the homeless, and other marginalised groups.
- Participants in the project will be selected by the government, who will also give them a plot of land on which to build homes and reside in addition to cash assistance totaling 5 lakhs.
- This beneficial programme was developed by the government to assist those living in rural areas in Kacha houses who are in need of appropriate housing.
- Families of martyrs would receive building sites spanning 250 square yards from the state.
Telangana Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme(Eligibility)
- Candidates must reside in Telangana.
- Applicants cannot own any species.
- Applicants must belong to poor groups.
- The necessary arrangements will be made immediately.
Telangana Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme(Document)
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card Details
- Mobile Number
Telangana Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme(How To Apply)
- First of all, go to the official website of TELANGANA STATE, Housing Corporation Limited i.e., https://tshousing.cgg.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link
- The application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in all the required information in the form
- Next, submit all the required documents
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the work.
Steps to Login on the Portal
- First of all, please visit the official website of Telangana State, Housing Corporation Limited i.e. https://tshousing.cgg.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the “Login” tab
- A window will open on the screen
- Now, after entering your name, password and verification code
- click the Login button to access your registered account.
HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- CLICK HERE