West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal:- You know a lot of people are unable to bring their problems to the government. Keeping this in mind, the West Bengal government has launched Didi Ke Bolo Portal. Today, through this article, we are going to provide information about a portal like didi ke bolo Portal, its purpose, benefits, features, application process, information, WhatsApp number, mobile number, etc. So, if you want to download content about this portal, read this article carefully till the end.
What Is West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal?
Didi Ke Bolo Portal was launched by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. The main purpose of setting up this ship is to address the grievances and problems of the people of the state. By setting up this portal, the West Bengal government hopes to connect with the people of the state. The helpline number is 9137091370.
West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal Implementation Strategy
A community of over 250 members for people to call and have their issues resolved. Citizens of West Bengal can call the toll-free number and tell the team about the problems they are facing, and the team will collect necessary information and take action to solve the problems of the people. Didikebolo.com allows people to voice their problems directly to the Prime Minister, thereby speeding up the process of resolving them.
West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal(Short Detail)
|Name of Article
|Didi Ke Bolo Portal
|Government West Bengal
|Citizens of West Bengal
|To solve the problems of common people
West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal(Objectives)
didikebolo.com The main objective of the program is to solve the problems of the common people so that the West Bengal government can connect with the people and engage them. Through this portal, the people of West Bengal can raise their issues to the state government and the government will try its best to solve the problems of the people.
West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal(Features&Benefits)
- Through didikebolo.com Portal the people of West Bengal can be able to file their complaints by registering under the official website
- The people of West Bengal can also contact the helpline number in order to register their complaints
- The initiative of the campaign is launched by Trinamool Congress
- The common man will be able to connect with the chief minister of West Bengal through the portal
- Under this campaign, the party leaders will also travel to various different areas of West Bengal for 3 months in order to know the problems of common people
- Through didikebolo.com portal the corruption level will also be reduced
- Village dwellers and local people will also get a lot of benefits from this portal
- The people of West Bengal can raise their concerns anytime and anywhere
- There is no boundation to the number of contacts. One can contact as many times as he or she wants.
- This portal will ensure the timely problem-solving process
- The official helpline number is 9137091370
West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal(Procedure To Register Complain)
- First of all we have to go to the official website of the campaign
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage you will see an application form
- You have to fill all the required details in this application form like your name, phone number, WhatsApp number, age, gender etc
- Now you need to click on submit
- After that a reference number will be generated
- You have to keep this reference number save for future references
- By following this procedure you can register your complaints/and suggestions directly to the chief minister of West Bengal
Through this article, we have provided all the important information regarding the West Bengal didi ke bolo Portal. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can also register your complaints on the helpline number of didikebolo.com portal which is 9137091370.
HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL PAGE:- CLICK HERE