AndraPradesh NRTS Insurance Scheme 2023:- The Andhra Pradesh government under the leadership of the Prime Minister has provided good opportunities to migrant workers, workers and students of Andhra Pradesh living abroad. The Andhra Pradesh Non-Resident Telugu Association, part of the Andhra Pradesh government, is offering the Pravasandhra Bharosa Bima insurance scheme with 50 per cent funding from Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy. As per the announcement by APNRTS President Venkat S. Medapati and P. Hemalatha Rani, NRTs are invited to avail this opportunity as they can now join the PBB scheme at a discounted rate from December 26, 2023 to January 15, 2024. , CEO of APNRTS. Read below to learn more about AP NRTS Insurance Scheme Plans.
About AP NRTS Insurance Scheme2023
AP NRTS Insurance Scheme is a government initiative to bring together the Telugu diaspora across the world and provide them with a single platform that can be a one stop to connect with their country in a meaningful way service. Foreign Telugu people, with their own interests and abilities, form an important part of the natural resources of the Telugu people. Pravasandhra Bharosa Bima (PBB) insurance is a welfare scheme for NRTs and their families.
He explained that NRT students can register for free and support for one year, and workers, immigrants, labourers, drivers, domestic workers, helpers, etc. all have different characteristics and can register and support for three years for only Rs 275. He said that for the safety of NRT and his family, the Andhra Pradesh government will pay 100% of the student fee (previously Rs 180 per annum) and 50% of the PBB amount (previously Rs 550). for three years).
AP NRTS Insurance SchemeHighlights)
|AP NRTS Insurance Scheme
|Andhra Pradesh Government
|Chief Minister, Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy
AndraPradesh NRTS Insurance Scheme(Features&Benefits)
- Pravasandhra Bharosa Bima (PBB) insurance provides 50% premium from the state government to help Non-Resident Telugu (NRT) such as migrant workers, laborers and students.
- The purpose of this program is to provide support and financial stability to NRTs and their families.
- provides full coverage of medical expenses for illness and injury up to a limit of Rs 1 lakh, maternity leave for female employees up to a limit of Rs 50,000 and financial assistance for sudden illness or permanent disability up to a limit of Rs 10 lakh.
- According to Venkat S. Medapati, President, Andhra Pradesh Non-Resident Telugu Society (APNRTS), eligible persons can apply for the PBB scheme from December 26, 2023 to January 15, 2024 and get the payment . During this period,
- NRT used abroad can be registered for three years at a fee of Rs 275.
- students can register for free and receive one year.
- Venkat and APNRTS Coordinator shared PBB’s multi-donor concept that allows donors to register large numbers of migrant workers at low cost, especially in GCC countries.
- To encourage fundraising, he urged coordinators to actively promote among NRT groups and organizations.
AndraPradesh NRTS Insurance Scheme
Steps to Register on the AP NRTS Portal
To register on the AP NRTS Portal, the user needs to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Non-Resident Telugu Society (AP NRTS) i.e., https://www.apnrts.ap.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Register as a Member tab
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like name, email id, mobile number, state, city, pin code, passport number, etc
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Proceed further, and choose the password
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the registration process
AndraPradesh NRTS Insurance Scheme(Contact Details)
- Helpline Number: +91-863-2340678
- Whatsapp Number: +91-8500027678
- Official Website: click here
- Email Id: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE