Karnataka Grama One Center:- Latest news from Karnataka government on Grama One enrollment scheme which provides government services to rural or urban areas. Judging from the progress, the project has reached the milestone of 100 villages in Karnataka. The Prime Minister launched the program on the 73rd Republic Day. According to government officials, the scheme will be implemented in all districts of Karnataka by 2022. Today’s article will go over all the details on the latest changes to the system. Let’s see how to apply for Karnataka Grama One center and its benefits
About Karnataka Grama One Center
Karnataka Gram Franchise Center is very helpful for rural people as they can avail all the services related to the government and there is an online portal as well. This place is very good for villagers. One of the many things that can be found on this internet is public finance, which can be done in your area, just like at home. These centers are located in different districts of Karnataka and provide a one-stop shop for various basic services to the poor rural areas.
Due to the completion and success of the project, people in the village no longer need to go to other government offices in the district. Services under the scheme: Seva Sindhu, RTI, CMRF and micro banking services; Aadha updates; Sakala services at Grama One centres.
The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Karnataka on January 17, 2022 to provide one-stop services. Without any information about it, it spread quickly from village to village. The scheme has been implemented in 12 districts of the state and will be extended to Karnataka by 2022. At that time, the government will demarcate three hundred grams of land.
Karnataka Grama One Center (Highlights)
|Karnataka Grama One
|17th of January 2022
|Cm of Karnataka
|Karnataka State Only
|Citizens of Karnataka
|Banking, RTI Queries, G@C services
Karnataka Grama One Center (Objectives)
The main reason for launching this scheme is to provide assistance to rural areas around Karnataka region with various basic services including banking, RTI etc. This way they don’t need to look to different governments for different solutions, but come together under one roof to find solutions to all their problems.
Karnataka Grama One Center (Features & Benefits)
- Grama One Centres are established by the Karnataka State Government exclusively for village residents.
- With the assistance of the centers that will be dispersed at the village level, villagers will no longer need to attend government buildings and offices at various district levels to get their issues resolved.
- Villagers will save both time and money by not having to travel from one location to another.
- The center will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day of the week.
- People will no longer need the services of a middleman.
- Under the program, a number of skilled operators aid residents or communities in receiving and comprehending the numerous services.
- Grama One service center would provide around 100 services relating to the departments of revenue, food, health, and labor. These facilities have continuous electricity and Internet access.
Karnataka Grama One Center (Apply Process)
Only eligible candidates can apply for the program. According to recent reports, the Karnataka government is strengthening and expanding various facilities and facilities around the Karnataka region. The scheme covers different sectors; franchising and sales opportunities will be provided to the people of Karnataka; therefore, in order to obtain these funds for the operation of grama centres, the concerned villages should approach the authorities. When they arrive, they will give you all the information they can about what they can do.
Karnataka Grama One Center (Application Status)
- Open the official website.
- screen opens the first page
- Now, click on your desired option from the login page.
- screen opens a new page
- If you would like to check the status of your application in the Finance Department, please enter the application number.
- If you want to see how you are doing in other departments, you have to click on the option of your choice again.
- Enter the details accordingly and click on the track status option.
- The details open on the screen.
Karnataka Grama One Center (Check Services List)
- Open the official website.
- The home page will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, click on the Services Listoption.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- The page will have details of all the department-wise services available on the portal.
- Click on the department of your choice and all the details of that department will open on the screen.
HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- CLICK HERE