Subhiksha Keralam:- A.K. Kerala Transport Minister Saseendran has launched a new initiative called Subiksha Keralam programme. He started the project on Tuesday by planting cassava on a vacant land in Kalipanapalam. In today’s article, we will share with you all the details of the program including eligibility criteria, required documents, and other important information related to the program. We will also share with you all the ways to participate in the new scheme launched by the Kerala State Transport Department and we will also tell you how to join the scheme.
About Subhiksha Keralam
The Kerala Water Board has allotted 4 acres of land to the department, which will be used for cassava plantation under the Subhiksha Keralam scheme launched by stakeholders and the state transport minister. The Kerala Organization launched the Kerala People’s Life Project and was the first organization to undertake it independently. A proper food security program will also be launched in Kerala. The program launched on April 28 to help everyone get the right food to eat during the coronavirus pandemic. This system is great for everyone who wants to do good for the environment and the world and help the world become less polluted.
|Transport minister of Kerala
|Residents of the state
The vegetable garden covers an area of more than 22 hectares, encouraging 80% of households to grow food. Officials said that about 5.6% of the city’s land is currently cultivable. Officials also said that the selected areas will look for areas that are conducive to growing and cultivating various crops. There are also about 20 agricultural enterprises in the city. All parties decided to improve performance. Officials say more cooperation is needed to make their plan a success. All development organizations are encouraged to actively participate in large-scale agriculture.
The organization’s secretary, Binu Francis, also spoke about the meeting that launched the program and said that the organization’s previous program was to help everyone get proper food, and what is coming now is just an addition. He has launched the Samrudhi programme. More land and workers will be made available under the company’s new plan to grow cassava. Relevant officials also said that the garden should cover an area of more than 15 hectares. The organization’s first priority is to grow crops on five hectares of land. This is a great service for anyone who wants to help the world become a greener, healthier place.
Subhiksha Keralam (Registration Process)
- Click on the first link here to visit the official website of the program
- Home page will be displayed on the screen
- then click on the option named “New Registration”
- The form will display on your screen
- Three options will display on your screen
- Click on your desired option
- Enter the Mobile Number
- OTP will be sent to your mobile number
- Now you need to enter OTP
- Enter details like group, company name, phone number, address, district and post office
- Enter your bank details like IFSC and bank account number.
- Enter the password twice
- Click the “Create User” option
- You will be registered on the platform.
Subhiksha Keralam (Login Process)
- First click on the link here to go to the official website of the project.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- The Farmer Sign Inbox will appear on your screen.
- Enter the user name and password
- Enter the verification code Chapter
- Then click to enter Chapter
- You will enter the portal
HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- CLICK HERE