Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme :- For the benefit of minorities in the state, the Karnataka government has launched the “Shrama Shakti Scheme 2024”. Under the scheme, the government will provide low wages (4% to 5%) and skills training to members of minority communities so that they can start them. own business. The comments were made by the Chief Minister of Karnataka. The program launches in July 2023. Members of minority groups will get technical training in various sectors provided by the government under this scheme. Read below to know details about Shrama Shakti Loan Program such as overview, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, program application process, eligibility details, etc.
About Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme
The Karnataka government has launched the Sharma Shakti scheme to help disadvantaged groups in the state start their own companies or run businesses. The Karnataka Minority Development Corporation Limited is the headquarters of the project. Candidates will receive a cash grant of Rs. Under the Sharma Shakti scheme, the loan amount is 50,000 to be repaid within 36 months. The loan interest rate is 4%.
In addition, the applicant also receives technical or technical training. Applicants are between the ages of 18 and 55, and the annual subsidy amount is more than 3.5 million Rs. The candidate is not eligible for the scheme if any family member of the candidate is working at Central, State or Government jobs.
Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme (Highlights)
|Shrama Shakti Scheme
|Government of Karnataka
|Financial loans up to 50,000 rupees
|Financial loan up to 50,000 rupees
Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme (Objectives)
The main objective of the Sharma Shakti Program is to encourage unemployed youth of Karnataka to start their own companies or become entrepreneurs to improve their careers and create employment opportunities for other youth. They have jobs but cannot support their families due to financial problems. The Karnataka government has launched the Sharma Shakti scheme to provide financial assistance to candidates. Under the scheme, eligible applicants will get a loan of Rs 50,000, which they have to repay within 36 months. Balance of Rs. 25,000 will be considered sponsored if the applicant pays half the amount.
Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme (Benefits)
- The Karnataka government has launched the Sharma Shakti scheme to help disadvantaged groups in the state start their own companies or run businesses.
- candidates will be awarded scholarship of Rs. 50,000 under the Sharma Shakti component, payable within 36 months.
- Students receive technical instruction or technical skills.
- charges an additional 4% interest rate on the entire loan.
- Balance of Rs25,000 will be considered sponsored if the applicant pays half the amount.
Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme (Eligibility)
- The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka
- The age of the student must be between 18 and 55 years and the financial assistance shall not exceed Rs 3.5 lakh per annum
- The applicant must be a resident of minority communities such as Buddhist, Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Sikh, Zoroastrian
- If any member of a person’s family is working in the Central, State, Government or the Central, State, Government, the person is not eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants must not have a history of KMDC fund delinquency.
- The applicant’s family members or any other person has not benefited from any other KMDCL scheme (other than Arivu scheme) in the last five years
Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme (Documents)
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Project Report
- Surety Self Declaration Form
- Self Declaration Form
- Bank Account Details
- Residence Proof of Karnataka
- Online Application Form
- Caste Certificate
- Minority Certificate
Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme (How To Apply)
- First, go to the official website of Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited
- and the first page of the website will open.
- Now, from the home page go to options and select Shrama Shakti Loan Scheme.
- The screen opens a new page
- Please read all contents carefully.
- After that, click on the “Electronic Services” option and then click on the “Online Application” option below.
- screen opens a new page
- Now on the new page, click Apply Online under the Minority Loans/Subsidy tab.
- Click on the application form and select
- The application form will open on the screen
- Enter your mobile number and click on the confirm button to verify your mobile number
- Then enter all the required details like name, date of birth, annual income, community. ,ETC
- Submit the application form
- by clicking on the submit button. Then, after printing the application form
- , attach all the documents required in the form
- Finally, submit the application form to the District Selection Committee.
Karnataka Shrama Shakti Scheme (Contact Detail)
39-821, 2nd Floor,
K M D C BHAVAN,
Subedar Chatram Road,
Bengaluru – 560020, Karnataka
Phone Number: 080-22860999 & 080-22861226
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- CLICK HERE