Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana 2024:- Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana provides housing to the Other Backward Community [OBC] living in rural Navyan area of Maharashtra. In this house, a yojana has been made and given to OBC people who are eligible for this yojana. Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana also known as Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana, Prime Minister Modi Awas Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana), Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana). But this is mainly for some backward OBC communities. The Maharashtra government has already constructed 0 million houses and will construct them in the next three years.
Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana 2024
|Name of the Scheme
|Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana
|Government of Maharashtra
|Other Backward Class [OBC] People of Maharashtra State
|To Provide Houses to OBC people
|10 lakhs family will get fully constructed house in next 3 years
|Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana Website
Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana 2024(News)
Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana provides housing to the general public and homeless people, this yojana is provided to OBC people from weaker backgrounds. The scheme provides affordable housing in rural Navyan area of Maharashtra. This is a sub-section of Maharashtra Government’s ‘Home for All’. This will help the homeless who need their own homes falling under the OBC category. The Maharashtra government plans to construct 300,000 houses in 2023-2024, which is a very good number and will be provided to 300,000 families of OBC people in Maharashtra.
Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana(Objectives)
- To Provide 10 lakh homes for the OBC people of Maharashtra state
- To provide homes for needy people
- To move people from the slums to proper house
- To change the quality of living for the people of Maharashtra
Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana(Benefits)
- 10 lakh OBC families will get fully constructed homes.
- It will take just 3 years to provide 10 lakh houses
- From 2023 to 2024 3 lakhs homes will be constructed.
- OBC homeless people will get their permanent homes.
- Quality of living will be changed for OBC people in Maharashtra
- Slums of the state will be changed into proper housing societies
Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana 2024(Eligibility)
- Candidates must belong to Other Backward Classes [OBC]
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Maharashtra.
- He shouldn’t have a house.
- The applicant’s income is less than Rs.1,20,000.
- They shall not be subject to any other conditions relating to Government buildings in the State of Maharashtra.
- No one in the applicant’s family may own a house.
- Family members are not allowed to apply under Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana
- Applicants should not own property in Maharashtra.
Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana 2024(Document)
- Proof of Residence [must be from Maharashtra state]
- OBC Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana 2024(Online Application)
- Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana has been announced in the budget of 2023-2024.
- It will take time to get all the instructions for this yojana.
- It can be both an online and offline process to apply but we have to wait till we get the proper information to apply
- If it is online you have to create your account on the official website of Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana.
- Then you have to fill in all the required details such as name, mobile number, cast certificate, address proof, and Aadhar card.
- You have to upload the scanned copy of all your required documents
- If it is offline you have to visit the nearest Mandal or MRO office and fill the form and submit the hard copy of all the documents.
Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana Helpline Number
Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana(Conclusion)
Finally, the Maharashtra government has done a good job in eliminating vacancies and providing adequate housing to the OBC people of the state. This will help some backward people change their lives, find housing, and enable their families to live a better life. This yojana will provide 1 million houses in three years, which means 1 million families can benefit from this yojana in three years, which is the best yojana in Maharashtra.
HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- CLICK HERE
Q : What is Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana?
Ans : Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana is to provide houses for the Other Backward Class [OBC] people of Maharashtra state.
Q : Who can apply for the Maharashtra Modi Awas Gharkul Yojana?
Ans : Permanent residence of Maharashtra state and those who belong to the OBC cast only can apply to this yojana.
Q : How many houses will be built in this yojana?
Ans : 10 lakh Houses will be built in the next 3 years by the government of Maharashtra in this yojana.
Q : What documents are required to apply for the scheme?
Ans : OBC cast certificate, Income certificate, Proof of Residence, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, and Mobile Number.