Mizoram Land Records:- The Ministry of Information Technology, Government of India, has initiated work on maintaining land records. It was created as a model for Internet governance projects in Indian states. The project will leverage information and communications technology to improve the efficiency, availability and quality of government services. Under the Mizoram Land Tax Act, the Mizoram Land and Land Revenue Department is responsible for maintaining digital records of Mizoram to prevent land disputes and data fraud. Read below to know about Mizoram land records
About Mizoram Land Records
The Department of Information Technology (DIT), Government of India and Mizoram have started digitizing land records in Mizoram. To manage and coordinate all the activities of the Revenue Department of the Government and to reduce the transition time of citizens in availing various services from the Land Revenue and Taxation Departments. From time to time these departments have decided to implement duplication scheme in the field of land records in Mizoram. Computerization of the Mizoram State Records System will improve accessibility and ease of use, responsiveness and accountability.
Mizoram’s state records system will be digitized, which will enhance accessibility and transparency, responsiveness and accountability of the system. Once Mizoram’s land registration system becomes autonomous, it will have to be self-sustaining by providing royalties and additional fees for issuing software licenses.
Mizoram Land Records(Highlights)
|Mizoram Land Records
|Department of Information Technology (DIT),
|Citizens of Mizoram state
Mizoram Land Records (Objectives)
Establishing a one-stop shop for all land records including documents, maps, surveys and land records and land registration is the main objective of setting up the Mizoram Land Records Portal. With this platform, keeping land records will become modern. Starting to do this can also reduce material or substance disputes. Additionally, the land record keeping process is open. Residents of Mizoram do not need to visit government offices to obtain land records. They just need to go online. They can visit the official website to know everything about Mizoram land records.
Mizoram Land Records (Benefits)
- Real-time land ownership records will be available to the public.
- Additionally, conclusive titling will significantly reduce litigation.
- The amount of interaction between citizens and government officials will decrease as a result of free access to Mizoram land data.
- The citizen will save time and effort by using a single-window service or web-enabled “anytime-anywhere” access to obtain RoRs (Records of Rights) and other documents.
- These records will be impenetrable.
- Fraudulent property agreements will be greatly reduced by automatic and automated mutations.
- Based on the figures, information on program eligibility will be available.
- Through the website, the citizen will have access to information on market worth.
- Using this technology, e-linkages to credit facilities will be possible.
Mizoram Land Records (Land Revenue)
The Mizoram Land Tax Act, 2013 regulates how land is allotted, acquired or used for agricultural and non-agricultural purposes. Furthermore, it also applies to assignments or transfers of rights in these countries, including assignments and transfers outside the agricultural period. Among other things, this is important for the assessment and collection of property and income taxes.
Mizoram Land Records (List of Services Available)
- Land Passbooks provide important land information.
- Computerized rights record with scale maps and the capacity to print Certificates of Authority in color.
- Certificates based on ownership of land (caste, income, etc.)
- Details on whether or not you qualify for government assistance.
- Land-based loans for agriculture, rural development, economy, and other programs are readily available.
Mizoram Land Records (Eligibility)
- You are qualified to request a land record extract if you have purchased land.
- Applicants must be a landowner in the state.
- You can get a land record extract if you are selling your property.
- Anyone who has a valid land identification number, such as a plot number or survey number, may request an extract of the land record.
Mizoram Land Records (Documents)
- Application form
- Aadhaar card
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card / Passport / Driving license/Voter ID)
- Residence proof like an Aadhaar card / Ration card/Bank passbook/Telephone bill
- Ration card
- A copy of the sale deed of the property
- Property tax payment receipt
- Proof of possession, such as the tax receipt or electricity bill
- Encumbrance certificate
Mizoram Land Records (How To Apply)
- Approach the appropriate Assistant Settlement Officer office that oversees the property
- Contact the designated authorities about the application process and requirements
- Go to the office and collect an application
- Fill out the form completely, and send it, along with the appropriate documentation, to the designated receiving authority
- The application will be approved after the form and supporting documentation have been examined
- Pay the necessary fees or charges, then keep the receipt for your records.
- Once the application has been submitted into the system, a record number will be provided to confirm receipt of the form. This will be helpful in further actions.
- At this time, the anticipated release date for the document will be disclosed. The specifics of the mentioned property can be quickly discovered if the records are online.
- If not, the application will be handled further and the relevant authorities will check the information on the land.
- Once the procedure is finished, the applicant will receive an SMS informing them of the status.
- The land record can be picked up at the same office again, or it will be delivered to you under the regulations in effect.
Mizoram Land Records (How To Login)
- First, check Mizoram land records by going to the official Mizoram Land Revenue website i.e. https://landrevenue.mizoram.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click the Login button
- The login page will open on the screen
- Now, enter your username, password and verification code
- After that, click the Login button to access your registered account.
Land Revenue and Settlement Department
Phone Number: 0389-2322469(O)
State Designated Agency:
Mizoram State e-Governance Society
3- Floor, Secretariat Building Annex-1
Treasury Square, Aizawl,
Mizoram – 796001
Phone Number: 0389-2319637
HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- CLICK HERE