Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme:- Chief Minister Neiba Kronu said on the occasion that the Chief Minister’s Health Insurance Scheme (CHIS) will be launched under the government-run Ayushman Bharat scheme. The program is designed to help families cope with the high cost of hospitalization and address the problems of those who cannot access medical services because they cannot afford the costs. State residents will also have access to more affordable health care than ever before. Be aware that an illness that requires hospitalization can cause significant damage to a family. In today’s article, we will discuss insurance policies and requirements in Nagaland.
About Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme
The “Chief Health Insurance Scheme” was launched to the people of Nagaland by the current Governor Neiphiu Rio. The project will be implemented under the Ayushman Bharat scheme of the central government. The first category also includes government employees, pensioners, MLAs, former MLAs and government employees of PSUs and other organizations who will receive monthly stipends or refunds or money for themselves and their dependents. In this group, each family will receive financial compensation of Rs 20 lakh.
CHIS is an important step towards realizing Nagaland’s Sustainable Development Goals 2030 vision launched in August 2021. This goal envisages that by 2030, the people of Nagaland will have access to adequate, affordable and quality healthcare. All residents and permanent residents of the state who are not eligible for Ayushman Bharat or other government-sponsored insurance schemes are eligible for the CHIS component of the scheme.
Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme(Highlights)
|Health Insurance Scheme
|Scheme Launch Year
|Citizens of the state of Nagaland
Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme (Objectives)
This health insurance scheme is launched by AIIMS Nagaland to help individuals and families access healthcare and earn income. They haven’t been successful in the past, so this is the best they can do to treat citizens and public servants who are being forced out of state for treatment at this time.
The objectives of this program are to increase citizens’ access to high-quality, affordable health care; hospital discharge; increase citizens’ access to quality health; reduce unmet need; and reduce out-of-pocket health expenditure across Nagaland . Better service delivery and better customer satisfaction.
Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme (Benefits)
- Including annual investment costs, cashless and paperless services are available to all scheme beneficiaries.
- Policy per beneficiary family unit (BFU) covers hospital charges and drug charges, including pre-hospital and post-hospital care.
- In addition, it includes medical care and illnesses requiring secondary and tertiary care, as well as follow-up procedures in day care and follow-up care.
- The sum assured per CHIS BFU risk insurance will be Rs. 5,00,000 per family per year.
Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme (Eligibility)
- Eligibility for the scheme is that applicants must be from the state of Nagaland.
Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme (Documents)
- Valid Ration card
- And identification details.
- Adhar Card
- Address proof.
- Mobile number
Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme (How To Apply)
- If you register, please visit the official website i.e. cmhis.nagaland.gov.
- The login page appears.
- Click the Register button on the homepage.
- A new page will appear
- Enter the login details such as registered email address and mobile number and then enter the password.
- Click the login button and a new page will open.
- Fill out the form (registration for larger households).
- Prints the completed form.
- Sign the printed form.
- Rewritten by signature authorized by local government.
- Scan the signature form and upload it along with other required documents.
HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- CLICK HERE