Samagra Kool Registration:- On this website, there is an online learning and teaching platform called KOOL, provided by Kerala State Infrastructure and Technology for Education (KITE). The Kerala Open Online Learning (KOOL) program offered by KITE can be used to educate students, teachers and the public. In the first phase of KITE, teachers have been trained and the first batch of students have been enrolled. Interested teachers will have the opportunity to re-register to advance. In today’s article, we will take a look at an online learning platform called Kool and the registration process associated with it.
About Samagra Kool Registration
As part of the mission to modernize public education, secondary and higher education courses in Kerala have now become high-tech and IT/ICT courses. The number of study days and activities students have can influence whether teachers are comfortable teaching throughout the work day. Today, MOOCs are successful and widely used. Therefore, KITE has developed a unique online teaching and learning tool called KITE’s Open Online Learning (KOOL), which is a comprehensive online platform that provides education and training for teachers, students, parents and the public. The tool includes options to register, submit an application and contact the course director.
Samagra Kool Registration(1St Phase)
KOOL’s first class has 2,500 teachers, and there is one counselor for every 20 registered teachers. KITE’s six-week learning management course covers audio recording, spreadsheets, presentations, photo editing, video editing and animation, electronic design, Malayalam writing, networking and academic subjects.
KITE has made suggestions in this regard to the government by submitting proposals. This request to read KOOL to accept the certificate reading teacher exam has been approved and accepted. The largest and most comprehensive education system in the state is KOOL. In addition, KITE aims to increase the number of courses offered through its online learning platform KOOL, which will not only benefit students and teachers, but also the public at large.
Samagra Kool Registration(Highlights)
|Name of the Portal
|Kerala State Govt.
|Kerala Infrastructure & Technology for Education
Samagra Kool Registration(Objectives)
Providing online courses and training opportunities for students and teachers will be one way to unlock Kool Access. People who want to benefit from the scheme should apply as soon as possible before the first batch begins.
Samagra Kool Registration (Features & Benefits)
- According to the plan, every 320 students will be assigned a teacher for initial training.
- The initial period is six weeks.
- As we all know, the purpose of this program is to train teachers in new technologies.
- Important Guidelines Upon completion of the training program, registered teachers will receive a post-training certificate.
Samagra Kool Registration (Cources)
- ICT training DEMO
- ICT training premium 5
- Accounting and inventory administration
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Database management system (DBS)
- Desktop publishing
- Graphic design (like photoshop etc.)
- IT math lab training
- GNU/Linux OS
- Khata accounting
Samagra Kool Registration (Login Process)
- Visit Kerala Kite Open Online Learning’s official website.
- Click the “Sign In” option at the top of the page.
- The login interface displays username and password.
- Enter the send button and the teacher enters
Samagra Kool Registration (Through Samagra)
- Launch the organization’s primary website first.
- You must pick the “kool registration through samagra” option on the web page in order to continue.
- You will see a new web page appear on your screen.
- At this point, you need to give each and every instruction a serious read.
- Following that, you will be required to input some information.
- Finalize your registration as soon as possible.
- After you have finished registering for the site, you will be given a username and a password.
- Maintain the secure station formation for the next login.
HOME PAGE:- CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- CLICK HERE